If you travel to Barcelona, visit Sagrada Família; it’s the most beautiful man-made structure. A few pictures below.
We’ve had part of a day exploring the neighborhood, eating tapas, and people watching. Looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.
Landed in Barecelona and at our apartment. ∞
Tomorrow, we head off to Barcelona for a two-and-a-half week vacation. Highs in the 80’s and lows in the 70’s. Looking forward to family time, new experiences, tasty food and wine, and an ocean-side escape from the heat of Arkansas. How’s my Spanish and Catalan? Practically non-existent.
Spent the morning picking a few blueberries, enjoying a plank swing, and feeding baby goats at Wye Mountain Farm.Continue reading “Goats and Blueberries” »
Finally, went jogging for the first time in months! ∞
You’ll walk out of our apartment in Barcelona a little after 9:30 a.m. Continue reading “Happy Anniversary” »
The last time we saw Ser Loras Tyrell compete against Ser Gregor Clegane, it would have ended with a wilted bouquet if not for the intervention of Sandor Clegane, The Hound.
With Cersei’s trial by combat approaching, I think Ser Robert Strong (the Zombie Mountain) will face off against Ser Loras Tyrell. Why?
- Ser Loras is already breaking while locked up by the Faith.
- Ser Loras may be offered atonement if he wins.
- Queen Margery has sided with the Faith in order to further her own goals.
- Queen Margery would benefit with Cersei’s champion losing and thus being sentenced to death.
- Finally, Ser Loras Tyrell is probably the best fighter of the Faith (assuming he joins them).
Also, in terms of plot, a fight in which Ser Loras Tyrell may die because of Cersei will only ratchet up the hatred and drama between the Tyrells and the Lannisters.