We’ve had part of a day exploring the neighborhood, eating tapas, and people watching. Looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.
Posts By: Tim
Landed in Barecelona and at our apartment. ∞
Tomorrow, we head off to Barcelona for a two-and-a-half week vacation. Highs in the 80’s and lows in the 70’s. Looking forward to family time, new experiences, tasty food and wine, and an ocean-side escape from the heat of Arkansas. How’s my Spanish and Catalan? Practically non-existent.
Spent the morning picking a few blueberries, enjoying a plank swing, and feeding baby goats at Wye Mountain Farm.Continue reading “Goats and Blueberries” »
Finally, went jogging for the first time in months! ∞
You’ll walk out of our apartment in Barcelona a little after 9:30 a.m. Continue reading “Happy Anniversary” »
The last time we saw Ser Loras Tyrell compete against Ser Gregor Clegane, it would have ended with a wilted bouquet if not for the intervention of Sandor Clegane, The Hound.
With Cersei’s trial by combat approaching, I think Ser Robert Strong (the Zombie Mountain) will face off against Ser Loras Tyrell. Why?
- Ser Loras is already breaking while locked up by the Faith.
- Ser Loras may be offered atonement if he wins.
- Queen Margery has sided with the Faith in order to further her own goals.
- Queen Margery would benefit with Cersei’s champion losing and thus being sentenced to death.
- Finally, Ser Loras Tyrell is probably the best fighter of the Faith (assuming he joins them).
Also, in terms of plot, a fight in which Ser Loras Tyrell may die because of Cersei will only ratchet up the hatred and drama between the Tyrells and the Lannisters.
S— played with my iPad and a few moments later created her first digital art project.