We just got back from vacation, and while it was fun, it was also tiring.
- Things S— can say: Mama, Dada, Dog, Baby, Book, Ball, Hi, and Bye.
- Crawling is so last month. Now, she’s climbing stairs!
- Dancing to music. Two favorites include “I’m Coming Out” by Diana Ross and “Crazy” by Gnarls Barkley. Videos are below.
- Waving hello and goodbye.
- Expressing her disapproval when R— or I leave the room.
- Helping put away toys.
- Deciphering the meaning of Goodnight Moon. Just who is Nobody?
Any bets on if she’ll be walking by her birthday?